One on One Mentorship
With Lacy Estelle
ADHD Adult Women & Mothers
One on One Session's once per week
One on One Session Twice Monthly
A Group Mastermind Meeting Once Per Month with Other Mentored Clients
Mentorship is designed to:
- Help you gain Clarity of Your Value
- Navigate the Tricky Waters of your Interpersonal Relationships while having ADHD
- Recognize your weaknesses, without letting them weigh you down
-Find & Build on your strengths
- Accountability to Make Habit
Changes & Celebrating Small Successes
- Recognizing Self-Sabotage and Stopping it before it starts
If You feel paralyzed when you have to make a decision. Regardless of how BIG (buying a house) or small (choosing an ice cream flavor) it is.
If “worst case scenario” outcomes cross your mind so much that you never take action, And then later sit in regret.
If the idea of creating boundaries in your relationships feels scary– because you worry you might not be able to live up to your own expectations. And fear that the people in your life don’t seem to value you.
Maybe you think you’re lazy, or stupid. That you never have motivation to stay with your personal goals and therefore, you’ll just always be stuck living life exactly as it is right now.
Then this Mentorship is for YOU.