This post may contain affiliate links. This means, if you make a purchase from a link on this page, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can find our entire disclaimer here.
When it comes to ADHD
diet plans, three things always seem to come to the forefront: Being Gluten, Dairy, and Soy free.
These days intolerance to food is a real thing that we are only beginning to understand.
Click Here to Join the Mothering the Storm Facebook Group! An Encouragement Group For Parents who have ADHD and are also caring for an ADHD Child!
Here is what we do know: Our gut health is directly related to our
It’s called the Gut-Brain-Axis, and understanding it is critical to our overall well-being.
The healthy bacteria in your gut is responsible for helping your brain make
It’s likely we have done things our whole life to have an unhealthy gut. Like eating funnel cakes, sugary cereal, and not as many green vegetables. Leaving our gut flora, or natural bacteria overrun and unable to thrive. You can read research regarding non-celiac gluten sensitivity and it’s effect on overall health here.
This can lead to things like feeling tired all the time, gaining weight, moodiness, irritability. Not to mention, overall inflammation in the body.
Do you know that inflammation is a marker for disease?
And I don’t mean a swollen bruise, I mean chronic inflammation of your body.
Diseases that are linked to chronic inflammation include: Heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and cancer.
It’s any wonder why so many people are trying to rid their body of the junk and
There are no tests more accurate than merely listening to your own body.
So if you decide to use an anti-inflammation diet to control your ADHD symptoms, here are 50 gluten, dairy, and soy free recipes. From some of my favorite people to help you get through the snack-y times!
50 Gluten, Dairy, and Soy Free Recipes!
1. Gluten Free Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Gluten Free/Dairy Free Apple Nachos
3. Soft and Chewy Vegan Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookies
4. Easy Vegan Gluten Free Banana Muffins
5. Homemade Coconut Cream Mock Larabars- Paleo and Gluten Free
6. Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies
7. Vegan Peanut Butter Brownies
8. Air fryer apple chips
9. Air Fryer Chickpeas
10. Gluten Free Vegan Goldfish
11. Gluten Free Vegan Cheez-Its
12. Gluten Free Vegan Nacho Cheese Doritos
13. 3-Ingredient Crispy Cocoa Air Fryer Chickpeas
14. Gluten Free Copycat Totinos Pizza Rolls
15. Gluten Free Vegan Copycat Pizza Bagels
16. Baked Mini Gluten Free Vegan Mac & Cheese Bites
17. Roasted Spiced Chickpeas
18. Spicy Thai Chili Roasted Cashews
19. Kale Rosemary Super Seed Crackers
20. Cauliflower Hummus w/ Kale Pesto
21. Avocado Pesto Salmon Pinwheels- Gluten, Dairy Free, Paleo
22. Lipsmackin’ Aloo Chaat (Spicy Potato Salad)
23. Raw Cacao Maca Truffles
24. Peanut Butter Granola Clusters
25. Smoky Air Fried Chickpeas
26. Homemade Fruit Leather
27. Coconut Milk Smoothie Bowl
28. Low Carb Marshmallows
29. Spicy Butternut Squash Curly Fries
30. Healthy Molten Lava Chocolate Cake
31. Flourless Double Chocolate Gourmet Cookies
32. Spicy Cinnamon Heart Gummy Candy
33. Toasted Coconut Butter Candy
34. Vegan Chicken Nuggets (baked chickpea Nuggets)
35. Chocolate Walnut Protein Bites
36. Healthy Cheesy Seed Crackers
37. Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas
38. Crispy Homemade Baked Zucchini
39. Rainbow Jello Frosted Grapes
40. Healthy Homemade Green Gummy Snacks
41. Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups
42. Irresistible Moist Gluten Free Banana Bars
43. Cinnamon Granola, Gluten Free
44. Dairy Free Cheese Crackers
45. Cranberry Coconut Energy Bites
46. Blistered Shishito Peppers
47. Honey Roasted Chickpeas
48. Breakfast Sausage Egg Cups
49.Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip
50. Roasted Vegan Chocolate Almonds
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to read my post about how our household naturally treated ADHD for a year. Or if you are considering medication, you can read our testimony here.