When it comes to ADHD
diet plans, three things always seem to come to the forefront: Being Gluten, Dairy, and Soy free.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means, if you make a purchase from a link on this page, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can find our entire disclaimer here.
These days intolerance to food is a real thing that we are only beginning to understand.
Here is what we do know: Our gut health is directly related to our
It’s called the Gut-Brain-Axis, and understanding it is critical to our overall well-being.
The healthy bacteria in your gut is responsible for helping your brain make
Click Here to Join the Mothering the Storm Facebook Group! An Encouragement Group For Parents who have ADHD and are also caring for an ADHD Child!
It’s likely we have done things our whole life to have an unhealthy gut. Like eating funnel cakes, sugary cereal, and not as many green vegetables. Leaving our gut flora, or natural bacteria overrun and unable to thrive. You can read research regarding non-celiac gluten sensitivity and it’s effect on overall health here.
This can lead to things like feeling tired all the time, gaining weight, moodiness, irritability. Not to mention, overall inflammation in the body.
Do you know that inflammation is a marker for disease?
And I don’t mean a swollen bruise, I mean chronic inflammation of your body.
Diseases that are linked to chronic inflammation include: Heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis, and cancer.
It’s any wonder why so many people are trying to rid their body of the junk and
There are no tests more accurate than merely listening to your own body.
So if you decide to use an anti-inflammation diet to control your ADHD symptoms, here are 50 gluten, dairy, and soy free recipes. From some of my favorite people to help you get through the snack-y times!
50 Gluten, Dairy, and Soy Free Recipes!
- Gluten Free Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free/Dairy Free Apple Nachos
- Soft and Chewy Vegan Gluten Free Oatmeal Cookies
- Easy Vegan Gluten Free Banana Muffins
- Homemade Coconut Cream Mock Larabars- Paleo and Gluten Free
- Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan Peanut Butter Brownies
- Air fryer apple chips
- Air Fryer Chickpeas
- Gluten Free Vegan Goldfish
- Gluten Free Vegan Cheez-Its
- Gluten Free Vegan Nacho Cheese Doritos
- 3-Ingredient Crispy Cocoa Air Fryer Chickpeas
- Gluten Free Copycat Totinos Pizza Rolls
- Gluten Free Vegan Copycat Pizza Bagels
- Baked Mini Gluten Free Vegan Mac & Cheese Bites
- Roasted Spiced Chickpeas
- Spicy Thai Chili Roasted Cashews
- Kale Rosemary Super Seed Crackers
- Cauliflower Hummus w/ Kale Pesto
- Avocado Pesto Salmon Pinwheels- Gluten, Dairy Free, Paleo
- Lipsmackin’ Aloo Chaat (Spicy Potato Salad)
- Raw Cacao Maca Truffles
- Peanut Butter Granola Clusters
- Smoky Air Fried Chickpeas
- Homemade Fruit Leather
- Coconut Milk Smoothie Bowl
- Low Carb Marshmallows
- Spicy Butternut Squash Curly Fries
- Healthy Molten Lava Chocolate Cake
- Flourless Double Chocolate Gourmet Cookies
- Spicy Cinnamon Heart Gummy Candy
- Toasted Coconut Butter Candy
- Vegan Chicken Nuggets (baked chickpea Nuggets)
- Chocolate Walnut Protein Bites
- Healthy Cheesy Seed Crackers
- Crunchy Roasted Chickpeas
- Crispy Homemade Baked Zucchini
- Rainbow Jello Frosted Grapes
- Healthy Homemade Green Gummy Snacks
- Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups
- Irresistible Moist Gluten Free Banana Bars
- Cinnamon Granola, Gluten Free
- Dairy Free Cheese Crackers
- Cranberry Coconut Energy Bites
- Blistered Shishito Peppers
- Honey Roasted Chickpeas
- Breakfast Sausage Egg Cups
- Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip
- Roasted Vegan Chocolate Almonds
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to read my post about how our household naturally treated ADHD for a year. Or if you are considering medication, you can read our testimony here.
Lets stay in touch! Subscribe to catch up on the latest ADHD support, Inspirational Parenting Insight, and other Life Hacks!